For European customers, in the event that there is an issue with the BTI product that you purchase, please contact the Reseller / Distributor from whom you purchased the BTI product.
Please explain the issue in as much detail as possible.
At a minimum, the following information is required
- BTI Part Number (for example: DL-S1735)
- BTI Serial Number (14 digit number)
- Date of Purchase
If the product in question is a laptop/notebook battery, please provide as many answers to the below additional questions as possible.
- What is the exact model of the laptop (service tag if possible)?
- What is the part number and the serial number of the battery?
- Does the battery fit physically into the laptop? (provide pictures if possible)
- What is the operating system and version on the laptop?
- What is the BIOS date and version of the laptop?
- Is the battery recognized at all?
- If the AC-adapter is connected, is the battery being charged and what is the highest percentage of charge?
- How long does the battery last after it was charged completely?
- Did the battery fail from the very beginning or did the failure appear only after a certain time?
- How long was the battery used before it failed?